India E-Visa Application Form for Chicago (Illinois) US Citizens
This information is for Chicago, US citizens who are planning to visit India, getting an online eVisa is the fastest and easiest way to get your visa application process. Getting E-Visa India (Indian Visa Online) is the most common way and time-saving process where you have no need to do any visa-related paperwork, long queues, or go to any visa application Office or Embassy.
To fill out your visa application form simply and easily you can fulfill all your visa-related requirements for India. Indian Visa Online Application Form is a simple, easy, fastest, and convenient way to get your eVisa India (Indian Visa Online) without visiting the Indian embassy. Indian Visa Online (eVisa India) is covered in this Indian Visa Application for US Citizens.
Eligibility for India eVisa Online for US Citizens
Indian eVisa (Indian Visa Online) is issued to US nationals only for the purpose of visiting a country for a specific period of time. If you are a US Citizen and planning to visit India for a short-term period you can easily apply for an eVisa to India. Indian Visa Applications for US Citizens can be filled out online. Read about Indian Visa Online (eVisa India) eligibility.
Know your purpose to visit India but not limited to:
- Attending any short-term course/retreat in India.
- Attending any private or public conference/seminar in India.
- Sightseeing/casual visit to meet friends and relatives,
- Any voluntary work not involving any monetary payment,
- Medical treatment including any treatment under Indian systems of medicine.
As a US Citizen you must fill in the other basic eligibility conditions as listed below in Indian E-Visa Application:
- The passport must be at least six months of validity at the time of eVisa application,
- Must possess a return ticket or onward journey ticket when traveling to India with an e-Visa.
- Must possess sufficient monetary amount when visiting India with an eVisa,
- Must possess a separate individual passport even in the case of minors or children.
Categories for India eVisa (India Visa Online)
As a US Citizen, you might want to visit India for a specific time period. Depending on the purpose of your visit from the US, you will be granted a category-specific visa. The purpose of your visit to India for a short-term period may involve tourism, business, conference, medical, emergency, etc.
Your eVisa (Indian Visa Online) may belong to any of the following eVisa categories:
- Indian e-tourist visa,
- Indian e-business visa,
- Indian e-Medical Visa
- Indian e-medical attendant visa,
- Indian e-conference visa,
if you are planning to visit India using an eVisa India (India Visa Online) which would fall under the above categories, make sure to check necessary requirements for each category listed above.
Each of the e-visa categories for visiting India comes with its specific set duration and eligibility for staying in India.
Steps to Apply for e visa
Your eVisa application is an easy online process. For the India eVisa application, Fill Online form from the website. The application process is a simple four-step process. To make your application process simple, keep all the necessary documents ready.