India E-Visa Application Form for Miami USA Citizens
- Attending any short-term course/retreat in India.
- Attending any private or public conference/seminar in India.
- Sightseeing/casual visit to meet friends and relatives,
- Any voluntary work not involving any monetary payment,
- Medical treatment including any treatment under Indian systems of medicine.
India E-Visa for United States Citizens: An e-Visa (Electronic Visa) means that citizens of specific country can apply for Indian visas online. A US citizen visiting India for tourism, business, or medical purposes can apply for an Indian e-Visa. This kind of visa will be electronically linked to your passport. The whole process will take much less time than applying physically as you do not need to visit the embassy. You can apply for an e-Visa in approximately 10 minutes. But you have to make sure that you are providing accurate information according to your original documents because once you submit the file, there is no going back. Let’s take a look at the multiple types of Indian e-visa that Miami US citizens and all USA Citizens can apply
- Indian e-Tourist Visa is available for 1 month, 1 year, or 5 years
- Indian e-Business Visa is valid for 12 months
- Indian e-Medical Visa online
Steps to Apply for e visa
Miami USA Citizens Online Application Form : Your eVisa application is an easy online process. For the India e-Visa application, Fill Online form on the website. The application process is a simple four-step process. To make your application process simple, keep all the necessary documents ready.
How Long Does an American Application Take To Be Approved?
The usual time for the approval of the Indian e-Visa application of an American citizen is 3-4 business days, which can extend up to 7 business days at most. The latter case is when there is a public holiday in India at the time of application.
However, approval is subject to the correctness of data that the applicant provides on the Indian Visa Application form online. This includes their name, surname, and date of birth, and the applicant must also have followed all the steps correctly.
The applicant must also submit additional documents such as a business card (for e-Business Visa) or a letter from the relevant hospital (for e-Medical Visa) at the time of application.
APPLY FOR AN INDIA TOURIST E-VISA?
All US citizens must have a valid passport, a credit card with 3Ds, and an email id to successfully obtain the eVisa for India.
We require the following documents and other requirements to submit your Indian e Visa for US citizen application:
When filling out the application form, you need to provide the following details:
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Date and place of birth
- Address and contact info
- Passport details
- Applicant Photo
- Passport Personal Details Scan
USA citizens also need to provide the following information:
- Marital status
- Profession or occupation
- Details of your stay: places you will visit while in India, hotel names and address, etc.
- Expected port of entry and port of exit
- Countries visited in the last ten years
- Educational qualifications
Following this, you will also be asked to answer some security questions.
Passport and photo requirements for US travelers
To meet the e Visa India requirements travelers from the US are required to submit a scanned color copy of the first page or the biographical page of their valid passport.
Each applicant must also submit a recent passport-style, Headshot Image that meets these requirements:
- The applicant’s face must be clearly visible
- The photograph must have a white background
- The photograph must be in focus
- The applicant’s head must be centered
and upload your additional documents (such as your passport photo and a photo scan of your passport). Our visa experts will be available to give you guidance to make the process for your India tourist visa as simple as possible.